- Almost a quarter of respondents (24%) did not access the NHS services they needed as they did not want to burden the NHS.
- Appointments were a common theme in the ‘other’ comments; respondents left explaining why they did not access the NHS services they needed; almost half reported that their appointment had been cancelled because of the outbreak, other issues included a lack of appointments, them being postponed or changed.
- Appointment cancelled.
- Service unavailable, suspended or closed.
- No appointments available.
- Nobody answering phone/no call back.
- Treatment or appointment postponed/rescheduled.
- In-person appointment changed to phone call.